LipLase Lip Enhancement Treatment
Liplase by Fotona (also known as SmoothLips)
A highly effective lip plumping treatment to create fuller lips
Our LipLase treatment works by using the laser to gently create heat in the tissue of the lips from the intra oral mucous membrane first. Following this step, the laser is gently focused on the outside tissue of your lips to smoothen and correct imperfections. By using this twofold process, we can stimulate collagen production in the delicate tissue from inside and out. The result is natural-looking, fuller lips with softening of lines.
TREATMENT TO INCREASE LIP VOLUME
- Little to no downtime.
- Significantly creates volume to the lips.
- Visible results after the first treatment.
- Non- Invasive.
Further details on preparation and post-care will be provided over the phone or at the consultation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Is The Treatment Performed?
Numbing cream will be provided upon request.
The Fotona laser is performed in a smooth mode which is non-ablative and delivers precisely controlled heating to the tissue. It is delivered in a feather stroke format to allow the heat to increase within the skin, this, in turn, will stimulate collagen remodeling.
Results are improved skin elasticity, line reduction, overall improvement to the tissue structure and volume.
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
Best results will be achieved with a series of 3 to 6 treatments spaced approximately 4 weeks apart. It does take 3 months for collagen to be remodeled.
To maintain these results long-term, you can repeat the treatment as required.
Post Care And What To Expect After The Treatment
Occasionally, clients will notice the tissue is a little dry and flaky, this is normal.
We recommend applying a gentle non-active lip balm to support the healing process, this keeps your lips hydrated and soft. The intraoral area will heal naturally with your own saliva.
Precaution – Avoid very hot drinks or food in the first 24 hours.
Allow the lips to heal naturally, avoid rubbing or picking of the skin, and avoid sun exposure.
Additional Benefits of Treatment
- Hydrated and plumper lips
- Stimulates collagen production
- Smoothens wrinkles around the mouth
- Softens smoker’s lines
- Can change natural colour to a more pinkish colour
- Defines the cupid’s bow
- Volumizes the lips
- Natural results
- No downtime, needles, or bruising
Considerations Before The Treatment
- Do not use skincare products on the lip area that contain Vitamin A or glycolic acid 72 hours prior to the treatment.
- If you are taking any medications that make you sensitive to sunlight, rebook treatment for when you have completed taking the medication.
- Avoid sun exposure to the face and lips.
- Treatment cannot be performed on lips that are sun or wind burnt.
How Much Does It Cost?
Initial consultations are $65 (including GST).
One LipLase treatment is $150 (including GST).
No Medicare rebate is available on this treatment.
Do You Have Payment Plans?