LIP FILLER TREATMENTS
Lip Filler Injection Giving You The Perfect Pout
Lip fillers are a cosmetic injectable treatments performed by a qualified doctor or nurse. Lip enhancement is a popular cosmetic treatment because of the immediate visual results and overall aesthetic improvement. Lip fillers are one of our most requested treatments as our injectors use a specific technique to achieve superior results, creating a natural appearance for our patients.
Dr Campey and Registered Nurse Marian both have over 20 years’ experience in providing injectable treatments for patients. Their knowledge and expertise ensure a comfortable treatment for patients that want to replace lost volume, correct proportions, correct uneven lips, add volume to naturally thin lips and reduce the appearance of lip lines. Both of our injectors have an in-depth understanding of the anatomy of the lips and can discuss your best outcome in a free consultation.
LIP FILLERS – ADDING VOLUME & DEFINITION
- Numbing cream or local anaesthetic used prior.
- Avoid alcohol the day prior and day of treatment.
- Avoid blood-thinning medication such as Aspirin, Vitamin E, Fish oil, and other anti-inflammatories for at least 24 hours prior (DO NOT CEASE USING PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION WITHOUT ADVICE FROM A PHYSICIAN).
- Ensure you are well hydrated and have eaten on the day of your treatment.
Before and 2 weeks after lip filler by Dr Campey. The after photo shows the healed results of improved symmetry and volume.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Do Lip Filler Injections Work?
Why Choose About Face Brisbane For Lip Filler Treatments?
- All lip filler injections are given by qualified staff only
- We have excellent attention to detail
- We have a great safety track record
- All the fillers we use are approved by the Australian Government’s Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Our prices are competitive
- Minimal discomfort
- Proven good results
- We treat you like a valued client
How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
What Happens The Day After Lip Fillers?
What Are The Lip Filler Swelling Stages?
Your lips will appear fuller immediately after the treatment. Over the next few days, you may experience some lumps and bumps. This is common, as is general swelling. The reason this can occur is due to the injected product and the inflammatory response of your body. The swelling will reduce as the inflammation diminishes and your lips will look and feel softer. The average days of swelling can be anywhere from 3 to 7 days, with daily improvement.
How much does 1ml of lip filler cost?
Depending on the product used, lip filler prices range from $594 (including GST) per mL.
Payment plans are also available using both ZipPay and ZipMoney. Click here for more information.