Fight frown lines and get a younger lookAnti-wrinkle injections step in where even top-quality skin creams can’t. It’s an unfortunate fact of aging that no matter how good your daily skincare regime is, or how much you avoid sun exposure, wrinkles will form on your face as time goes by. This is because as your facial muscles move, they cause permanent lines to form (especially around the mouth and eyes). These lines only get deeper as time goes by.However, just because wrinkles and aging go hand in hand, it doesn’t mean you have to accept them. Fight back and banish those wrinkles – and stop them from forming in the first place – with our extremely effective anti-wrinkle (muscle-relaxant) injections. You won’t look ‘frozen’ – you’ll look fresh and smooth.
REDUCE FINE FACIAL LINES & WRINKLES WITH ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can About Face Brisbane get rid of my wrinkles?
How do anti-wrinkle injections work?
How much do anti-wrinkle injections cost?
Apart from wrinkle reduction, what other benefits are there?
What other conditions can muscle relaxants treat?
- spasms or twitching of the eyelid (blepharospasm)
- neck muscle spasms
- localised muscle spasms such as in the face
- misalignment of the eyes (Strabismus)
- some types of incontinence (if they are caused by an overactive bladder)
- dystonia, spasticity (lack of muscle control), and pain in adults and children with cerebral palsy as part of their overall treatment program for muscle stiffness and over-activity.
What should I expect before, during and after treatment?
Is there any downtime?
What is a ‘unit’ of muscle relaxant?
How often do I need to have anti-wrinkle injections?
Will Anti-wrinkle Injections Make My Face Look 'Frozen'?
Do anti-wrinkle injections hurt?
What are the side effects from anti-wrinkle injections?
Muscle relaxants are a prescription medication, and like all medications, there is the chance some people will experience side effects along with the significant benefits. However, the side effects of muscle relaxants are rare and are almost always mild and temporary. These rare side effects can include:
- tenderness, pain, and bruising at the injection site
- a slight headache
- nausea and flu-like symptoms (very rare)
- a drooping eyelid lasting for a few days (very rare)
- Women who are breastfeeding or who are, or maybe, pregnant cannot be treated with muscle relaxants.
What is the science behind anti-wrinkle injections?
Can both women and men be treated with anti-wrinkle injections?
Are dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injectables the same thing?
About Face offers the latest cosmetic medical techniques and technology, tailoring each treatment to suit your individual aesthetic goals.
Our modern clinic has a family-style environment to ensure your comfort while we work with you – to empower you.
How To Reach Us
Address9/12 Endeavour Blvd (corner of Memorial Drive), North Lakes QLD 4509
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 6:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday: 9am – 2pm