LASER HAIR REMOVAL
High Quality Lasers Getting Great Results
About Face Brisbane offers the most effective and safe laser hair removal procedure available. FDA-approved laser hair removal treatments at About Face Brisbane are performed using LightSheer Duet. This world-leading technology is your ticket to hair-free, silky smooth skin – bye-bye ingrown hairs, hello hair-free confidence! Once you have your first laser hair removal session, you’ll never want to wax again, and ingrown hairs will be a thing of the past.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Avoid direct sun exposure 2 weeks before & after in the area
- Avoid vitamin A & prescription skincare for 1 week on the moles
- No products on skin for appointment (i.e. makeup, artificial tan, moisturiser) on the area to be treated
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
How Does It Work?
About Face Brisbane offers hair removal treatments using a variety of advanced laser technologies to achieve an optimal result. We are able to remove hair that does not respond to the cheaper IPL hair removal systems.
What Type Of Lasers Are Used?
Our Medlite Q Switch and Fotona Dynamis ND:YAG can safely treat darker skins and complex hormonal hair conditions.
Are Your Staff Qualified?
What Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
Our Laser Hair Removal Prices Are:
Upper Lip $9
Half Face $45
Full Face $90
All of the above prices include GST.
How Many Sessions Of Laser Hair Removal Will I Need?
Is Laser Hair Removal At About Face Brisbane Safe?
Does About Face Brisbane Use IPL For Hair Removal?
What Do I Need To Do Before My Treatment?
- It is important to avoid sun exposure for at least 3 weeks prior to laser treatment
- If you have a spray tan this needs to be completely gone before your treatment
- You need to wait four weeks after waxing before you can have a laser hair removal treatment
- It is important to shave the area to be treated the night before or on the day of your treatment
Can I Have Laser Hair Removal If I Am Pregnant?
About Face offers the latest cosmetic medical techniques and technology, tailoring each treatment to suit your individual aesthetic goals.
Our modern clinic has a family-style environment to ensure your comfort while we work with you – to empower you.
How To Reach Us
9/12 Endeavour Blvd (corner of Memorial Drive),
North Lakes QLD 4509
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 6:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday: 9am – 2pm