Laser for Vaginal Health
The natural ageing process and childbirth can cause changes that can effect your wellbeing and quality of life.
The symptoms are more common than you think!!!!!
40% of women suffer from some form of urinary incontinence
80% of women will experience vaginal atrophy
What is vaginal relaxation and atrophy?
Vaginal relaxation syndrome (VRS) is defined as laxity of the vaginal wall. It can result in reduced sexual satisfaction for both partners. Vaginal atrophy refers to the thinning of the wall of the vagina that often occurs with menopause and is associated with dryness. Symptoms can include the following:
- Vaginal itching and irritation
- Vaginal burning sensation
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
What is stress urinary incontinence (SUI)?
This can be an embarrassing condition that can interfere with the quality of your life.
Those annoying leakages when you cough, sneeze, laugh or jump can happen at unexpected times. This can reduce your confidence and makes you hesitant in attending social activities.
Who wants to wear pads everyday of their life?? no one!!!!
We put up with the symptoms rather than face the idea of surgery and its associated risks.
There is now a safe & effective treatment using laser to stop these symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Vaginal laser proceedures are the latest advance in minimally invasive treatments. The laser rejuvenates the vaginal tissues by stimulating new blood supply, as well as synthesis of new collagen fibres in the vaginal mucous membranes.
The benefits to having the above Vaginal laser treatments include the following:
- Stop vaginal itching and irritation
- Stop vaginal burning sensation
- Stop Dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse)
- There is no surgery or down time
- There is no scar formation
- Uses your own tissue (no implants or mesh used)
- Resume regular activities immediately after
- Prevent vaginal ageing and laxity
- Walk in Walk out proceedure
- No medications required
- No more pads
- Gain back your life and freedom